Thursday, October 9, 2008

Te Puia - the Concert

Ok, so I take it back. The concert was AWESOME. And the Maori culture is so fascinating, but I could go on and on - you need to see the snippets for yourself:

There were the awesome dances:





I thought this first dance was really cute and it had a catchy tune!






This was the stick dance that I was like "Yup, too uncoordinated to do this one!"




And of course, the HAKA. What everyone has been waiting for. It starts with the hot guy doing the weapons demonstration and then it moves into the Haka. I tried not to zoom into his face too many times! Haha! AND the only reason why I did that in the first place was because I didn't want the people behind to realise that I was perving! HAHA!!!

Yes, I could potentially have someone at home waiting for me,* but I think he's going to dump me anyway, so I'm not holding my breath! And seeing is nothing!

Loved the concert- loved the culture. This is the New Zealand that I wanted to see!


No comments:

Post a Comment