Monday, April 20, 2009

Japan day 1

So landed in Japan. After months and months of talking about it, have finally landed in Japan. For starters I was met with disappointment because for some reason, my phone didn't work in japan. International roaming bullshit. Oh well, I guess that I would enjoy my holiday better if I didn't check my phone every 5 mins.



The immigration and visa side of things went fairly smoothly. Went to get out japan rail pass exchanged for an actual ticket, which seemed to me a little silly because they still insisted on looking at ur japan rail pass even though you have a ticket. Oh well.



Anyway, am currently in the shinkansen on the way to kyoto. We took the train from narita to shinagawa. Now from shinagawa to kyoto. And then another one kyoto to nijo. Can't wait to see the country already!



Xoxo

Sent via BlackBerry® from Telstra

No comments:

Post a Comment