Wednesday, January 26, 2011

How did I get here?

I know what I'm like. I like making things I like using my hands and creating something. Everything I know, I have learnt from this awesome thing called the World Wide Web. Google is my best friend. While I am not creative, I like to think that I'm a good mimic.

But I love love love cooking. Reason? I love eating! :) Ever since I got to Tasmania, I have been picking up cooking tips along the way and from someone who used to consistently fail Home Economics, I think I'm doing ok.

This blog, is basically about me, what I'm up to and my interests. It will include all my projects, past, present and mostly, unfinished. From cooking, to sewing, to cake decorating, to photography, to travel, to wedding preparations, to weight loss, to design, to home decor - I hope you like it all!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment