Sunday, April 8, 2012

Blessed Easter everyone!

So instead of putting Rosie's adorable face on my blog, I thought that I should include a photo of my latest cake creation. I won't take any credit for this as the design was given to me by a woman at work. She however tied a ribbon around the cake while I decided to sit a pretty chocolate bunny on top (which makes little tinkle sounds) to make it an Easter cake!

It is definitely death by chocolate: chocolate mudcake, chocolate ganache, kit kats around and smarties on the top with the chocolate bunny! It just screams Easter, doesn't it? :)

Blessed Easter everyone! Enjoy the chocolate but let's not forget what Easter is truly about- remembering our Lord who died for our sins so that we can live forever in His love. I am eternally grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment