Tuesday, May 22, 2012

It's all over!!!!

The wedding is over! Everyone complained about what a long engagement it has been, but the wedding came around quite quickly and before I knew it, I was fast running out of time! Now that it is over, what am I going to do with my free time?

For starters, I'm going to help my friend in her wedding (well, as much as she will let me!) AND I am finally put all my DIY tutes and wedding details on my blog. So watch this space!

And for all those who are interested in knowing, I totally enjoyed every aspect of the wedding preparation - after the engagement party when I had a complete meltdown and was crying and carrying on like a freaking nutjob, I decided that I would not be that stressed on my wedding day. I just thought that if something didn't get done, it wouldn't make it to the wedding and no one would be any wiser.

A few major hiccups leading up to and during the wedding, but hey - I married the love of my life, so I'm not going to sweat the small things. So if I may be so bold as to provide ANY advice to ANYONE, it is to enjoy the journey and the day and your day would be perfect. :)

From a very giddily deliriously happy WIFEY. :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment