Monday, March 9, 2009

New Zealand in a nutshell

Thus ends my NZ travels for now. I had only done the North Island, would love to go back and explore the South Island*.

While the initial impression of New Zealand was rather scary and the end of the trip was not as crash hot (considering I was dying to get back on Australian soil), I had enjoyed the trip very much, especially my experiences in Rotorua. I look forward to coming back here one day - I think my mother would enjoy it very much.

I will endeavour to write up my posts a lot quicker though.

xoxo

*Turns out I am going back to NZ in 2009! A more exciting trip because I'm going to the South Island (with possible skiing/snowboarding on the horizon), with my darling Luke AND going to watch the Bledisloe cup! I think it will be better. Surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment