Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bridal shower planning

Yes, even though we have already had Nicole's hen's night and bridal shower in Sydney - it's been almost a year since she was meant to walk down the aisle, so I thought that it would be nice to have another one just prior to her wedding next weekend.

So the plan is that we are going to have a bridal shower, it's going to be small, intimate, low key and more importantly, it's going to be a surprise. I invited Nicole to dinner on Thursday night, telling her that it was going to be a "girls' dinner" and true to Nicole fashion, she is trying to make it a bridal shower. She requested that I invite this person, and another person, oh, and do you mind inviting this other person?

She is so expecting a bridal shower.

To throw her off the scent, I told everyone to tell her that they are not available. I believe that my actual words were "give her the most pathetic, petty excuse as to why you are unable to attend. She needs to feel unloved". And that is not to be mean, of course. It's just that I recognise that only with extreme lows, can you experience extreme highs. And I want Nicole to have the best night.

I want tears. :)

I intend to make pink cake, with a quilting pattern on it, with pearls and a tiara.

And I would write more, but I've got one eye on the TV, and Shane Crawford just kicked Sam Newman in the groin. The Footy Show is back! Toodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment