Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Changi airport

There is no secret that I love Singapore. But wait, there is more. Changi Airport is just the place you want to be stranded in. Free internet kiosks (where I am currently typing this blog from), 24 hour food gallery (which only a couple of stalls were open, but I still got my wantan noodle fix), and more importantly, the TRANSIT HOTEL. Now, I didn't get a room in there (which seemed quite reasonably priced), but I did pay $8.00 for a shower! They gave me a fresh towel and a free drink (bottled water) and the bathroom was immaculate! It is amazing how the last 21 hours (13 hours in Melbourne Airport + 8 hours on the flight) can just fall away after one shower (and not to mention a 7 hour nap on the plane... yes, I can sleep anywhere)!



After my shower, I popped over to their Business Centre to do some much needed printing. (I had to print off a hotel voucher and sign it for the hotel in Hong Kong - I really don't know why I was so unorganised for this trip - it might have been because I have been so busy at work). It cost to print, but I like that I am able to! Last thing to do is finally DONE!


All by my lonesome in Changi airport...

I feel like a million dollars and ready for the next leg of my adventure! Will probably be out of reach (my phone doesn't appear to have internet roaming) for the next week or so, so no blogs from me!

Bye bye now!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment