Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Start of the holidays!!!

Wooootttt!!! Wait, where is my phone????

So that pretty much set the tone for the day. Lack of sleep, check. Missing camera charger, check. Left my mobile in the car and Luke had to turn back to give it to me, check.

Virginblue took off on time and I slept for the whole hour. Arrived in Melbourne at 7am. Upon reaching though, got a text from jetstar informing me that my noon flight was now going to depart at 3.30pm. Great.

Then it got pushed to 5pm, then 6pm and now it's 8.35pm and I am just about to board. I am so unimpressed!

But can't complain. I am going for a holiday!

Although I am disappointed that I won't get to see my Singapore girls for dinner and a catch up.

My fb statuses:

No worries jetstar. A three and a half hour delay is just fabulous. I had nothing better to do anyway. It's not like I had dinner and a goss session with my SG girls planned or anything. I would love to sit around melbourne airport waiting. You're just awesome.

I hate jetstar.

Ok. So I have been in Melbourne airport for an epic 13 hours now. I've taken my lenses out, bought some vending machine toothpaste to clean my teeth (it even came with a toothbrush, how convenient) so now I'm ready for a snooze. CAN I PLEASE BOARD???

My wee vending machine toothpaste! I've put my pinky next to it for comparison. And before u say it, no I'm not a bumpkin, I'm just bored. And delirious from lack of sleep.

It's almost like I was going through the stages of depression, but in my case it was probably sarcasm, anger, acceptance and delirium.

I've even sent Luke a silly photo of myself with a song from himym: night night lukey, night night lukey.. Sha la la la... :)

You've got to laugh. :)

Catch u guys on the flip side! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment