Sunday, December 11, 2011

Yellow for summer...

I don't know why we don't host afternoon teas more often! I think I might start high teas again! And cocktail hour! :)

Kelly D was coming over for a coffee and a catch up and I thought that I would whip up some cupcakes! I was initially going to make coffee cupcakes with coffee buttercream, but I wasn't sure if Kelly liked coffee, so I went with the vanilla cupcakes and vanilla buttercream. I have to say though that I was immensely pleased with the consistency of the buttercream.

Case and point:

Yes, I had a yellow thing going...
And in case you are wondering, it wasn't a special occasion. I just like making things pretty.

The cupcake recipe is the same with the ones I made for the engagement party if anyone wants to try it out!

End of another lovely weekend - I'm ready for a big work week now!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment