Friday, June 24, 2011

Casual Friday

Casual Friday

TGIF peeps!! This week has just FLOWN by but hey, it’s Friday and I’m definitely not complaining!
Am extremely excited about this outfit today ONLY because I found my black knit vest on my bedroom floor this morning (ask Luke about the dance of joy I did!) which I have been looking for ages. I think this black knit vest might have been one of my best investments EVER. It goes with pretty much everything. Dress it up, dress it down, the possibilities are endless! Today, I have paired it with a skinny black belt (which apparently is one of THE must-have fall accessories) make the whole look a bit more tailored and corporate. Just because it’s casual Friday, it does NOT mean that we have to look like slobs people!
Having said that though, I do feel like my outfit is not quite complete because I have failed to accessorize. I was in such a hurry this morning (it is true what they say, the closer you are, the later you are) that I forgot to wear some earrings, or even a scarf or drop necklace to tie the whole look together.
What are we all wearing today?
Happy weekend. J
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment