Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Zzzzzz.....

Ok, so I have a confession to make. I was totally going to blog from my Blackberry last night in bed. Just some final thoughts on the day, etc (not that I can remember what they were now!). I tucked myself into bed and had my doona over my head to keep warm and started typing. After about ten words, I conceded that my hands were too cold and that I should warm up before continuing. So I put my phone down, and snuggled into the pillows to watch some Big Bang Theory.

I totally fell asleep.

And that wasn't the worst part. Apparently sometime during the night, I had rolled over my phone and it called Luke. And left a voicemail. Or should I say snoremail. Yup, I snored into the phone and it was recorded on voicemail for my fiance to hear. Not once, but TWICE.

So it was kinda funny when he told me, but embarassing at the same time! Me and sleep, I tell ya!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment