Friday, June 24, 2011

Three cakes in three days....

Wow, I can't believe that I didn't blog about the time I made/decorate three cakes in three days. Or was it two? I can't remember. I was pulling 7am starts at workm and in addition to that, I made a commitment to make all these cakes!!!!

One was Nicole's hen's night cake:



Then there was Luz's cake:



And finally a cake I made for a colleague, Erin. She was celebrating her birthday with her Dad, so what the hell, I included him as well:


All of the cakes were chocolate dump it cakes with chocolate Bailey's buttercream.

I was particularly proud of these little sugar paste figures I made, little chickadee whose shell I made from moulding on an actual egg:



To the two frogs who Nicole used to kiss before she met Danial. And yes, I know that they are sad - they are sad because they lost their chance with Nicole! Actually, someone said to me "Um, did you know that your frogs are sad" and I'm like "I freaking made them, of course I know!" :)

Sooooooo not cut out to be a professional cake maker!!!!

xoxo

I call this one Henry...

Family photo...
Proof that two cakes were due the same day!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment