Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Compulsive shopper much?

What started off as an innocent "I'll just pop in here and see what's what" ended up costing me a good $35. And a whole new project.

I was at the Reject shop. I was shopping for pretty paper to make a pinwheel for a birthday card for a special someone (Nicole, this one has got your name written all over it!) and I was somewhat distracted by all the cheap things in there.

First of all, let's talk American candy. They have them. It took everything from me to remember that:

a) I was on a diet; and
b) I'm going to the States soon, so why would I eat American candy in Australia when I can eat American candy in the States. Seriously.

So, I walked through the rest of the shop. Which was a HUGE mistake.

CHOCOLATE SILICONE MOULDS.

I bought FOUR of them. AND I don't even know how to make homemade candy. I suppose there is no time like the present, but seriously, I need to stop it with these projects!

Ialsomighthaveboughtsomemorecontainersforthehouse,anotebook,aprettyboxandaribbon.

Hmmm... off to do some research on candy making then! Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment