Sunday, June 22, 2008

Arriving in Auckland

Arriving in Auckland is a scary experience. First of all, u are greeted by this extremely stern and unsmiling Immigration officer. The big sign behind him clearly states Welcome to New Zealand, but clearly this grumpy immigration officer didn't think so.



I had an interesting experience though because I came in with a team of athletes from I don't know where, but the interesting thing was that one of them was playing a little guitar. One which u would typically hear in a polynesian island. It was very cute and very comical.



Next there was this gorgeous archway that welcomed u to nz. Damn the batteries in my camera died, so gambit had to come to the rescue.




Customs in auckland is also a scary experience. My bags were all xrayed, and once again the personnel was not very friendly at all. Stepped out of the airport and jumped into the nearest cab. And now writing this in my hotel room.



Cool hotel room. Have attached a video for all to check out! Would definitely recommend it!







Xxx

Sent via BlackBerry® from Telstra

No comments:

Post a Comment