Thursday, June 12, 2008

Horatio


So I've got a new friend. Horatio. Horatio the handycam. And he will be my constant companion while I'm in the Land of the Long White Cloud. Yes he will, yes he will.


Have booked a night in the City Lodge Accommodation, which is on Vincent Street in Auckland. I have been told by my lovely Kiwi friend, Aaron (thank punk) that it's pretty central and close to everything. No doubt I will be writing a review after I've come home!


But the important thing is that I can check in past midnight, and it's close to the bus terminal I have to be at to go to Rotorua. Yes, I am a planner and I plan these things. I've even looked it up on Google maps and have found out that I need to walk/taxi about two blocks to get to the bus terminal, which isn't far at all. I could walk.


Other things I have not done though:


a) booked in accommodation in Rotorua (me and Tom have decided to wing it)

b) booked the Harbour Bridge climb and

c) booked accommodation for Auckland for the rest of the days I'm going to be there.


New Zealand, here I come! I can leave all my troubles and worries behind in the land Down Under.


xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment