Monday, June 16, 2008

Brisbane

So I had to journey to Brisbane, have a two hour layover before heading onward bound to Auckland. Tomorrow promises heaps of adventure, but until then, I don't know!



Exciting bit was that I saw Anthony off so u think u can dance at Melbourne airport. He was the loveliest guy! I was pretty starstruck and wanted to ask for a picture, but decided against it. Come on, how dorky is that.



2 hours later, I'm in brissie airport, I'm sitting in the airtrain just willing it to move. Do they not understand that I have a connecting flight AND still have to go through customs? Thank GOD all my bags are checked in and all I need to do is show up.



The Airtrain is cool, lucky for me, it is not a completely foreign idea to me as I take a similar one all the time in KL. It is pretty empty at the moment, I guess there's just not that many people travelling.



I suppose all I can do for now is to sit back, relax and will the train to move. Will check in again while I'm in Auckland, I'm sure!



Xxx

Sent via BlackBerry® from Telstra

No comments:

Post a Comment