Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Mango Tree's a-rocking!

So it's true what they say. Necessity is the mother of invention. As I will be travelling by my lonesome for pretty much the first time in my life, I set off on a mission to find myself a travel buddy. I usually like my own company, but I refuse to sit in a thermal spring by myself! I would so much prefer to sit in there with someone and have some intelligent fun conversation!
So I've managed to link myself up with these two dudes, Jose and Tom, one's from England and one's from Canada! I'm pretty stoked. This other girl, Rachael, is also trying to link up somewhere along the way, but she has JUST made plans to head to sunny Cairns, so that's not going to work for me! But how stoked am I!
That's all for today, I think. Over and out.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment