Saturday, April 16, 2011

A couple of reviews...

Well, I think that might be a bit misleading - these are not reviews per se... just some observations...

KFC Mantime Burgers (actually I'm not even sure what they are called)

I was very tempted to try this one - I mean, what's not to love? Original fillet  - good. Cheese - good. Bacon - GOOOOOODDDD (even though I think I'm over the concept of bacon - but that's another story altogether). I stood at the KFC counter and could NOT bring myself to order THAT. A bunless burger? Two pieces of meat, salty meat, plus salty cheese PLUS salty bacon - and nothing to balance out the salt? NO THANK YOU. Anyone willing to prove me wrong?

So this burger is a FAIL for me.

Telstra "Get Closer to Adam Goodes" Ad


I don't even usually like Adam Goodes, but man, I love him in this ad! Especially the scene where the guy is trying to go to the toilet - absolutely HILARIOUS!!! I always love a good ad - I hear the music and I run out from wherever I am just to watch it! Hope you guys like it as well!

1 comment: