Saturday, April 23, 2011

New episode of Gossip Girl!!!

It all began with this post on my facebook wall:

Gossip Girl ep 18 now out! Yayeeeeeee!!!!

That was from my bestie Elizah. We used to watch all our tv together, then I think we started liking different things, but it appears that the planets are not awligned and we now like the same stuff again. She sent me this wall post on Tuesday night and I was silently cursing her because I had to study that night, and this distraction was really the last thing I needed. Luckily I managed to exercise some willpower and held off watching it until the next night!

I have been waiting for AGES and have been dying to know what happened between Lonely Boy and Queen B! All kind of anti-climatic, and think may be blasphemous, but this episode kinda made me over the whole Blair and Chuck thing. Never in a million years I thought that I would be rooting for Humphrey, but I was in this episode because I was so sorry for poor Daniel.


Another couple of new introductions - Serena's cousin, Charlie, who looks like she could be a potential love interest for Humphrey, especially since he has just gotten his heart broken by Blair. He is so desperate, I seriously don't know why I'm rooting for him. Plus, there is also Charlie's mother, who is Lily's sister, and her name escapes me right now.

I wonder what purpose they will serve in the show...

Oh, and Serena's biological father is back in the scene and looks like Blair's prince from Paris is back.

The plot thickens. I know this first episode back didn't live up to its standards, but I think its only warming up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment