Sunday, April 24, 2011

My first solo road trip...





   
So I had to travel to Launceston. And no one was available to go with me. No matter. It was me, Tsouke, and the open road. And of course, the likes of GaGa, Rhiahanna (however you spell it), Taylor Swift dan lain-lain... (could not help using that phrase, it's been a while...)

So before I knew it, I was singing at the top of my lungs ("like a G6" to be precise) and zooming up the Midlands Highway. I loved the drive up there - scary at times (like when the trucks zoom past and the car moves a tad - WHOA) but it gave me a whole new appreciation for this beautiful state I live in. I so have to do this more often!!!

Unfortunately, because I was on a time crunch, I could not stop at all for any photos. I did manage to take some photos though - hope you like it!





And if anyone is interested, my playlist for the trip up there:

  • Love the Way you Lie Part 1 and 2 - Rihanna and Eminiem;
  • Like a G6 - Far East Movement
  • Coming Home - P. Diddy
  • S & M - Rihanna
  • You Belong to Me - Taylor Swift
  • Price Tag - Jessie J
  • (and don't judge me on this, but I stumbled upon it) Hero - Enrique Inglesias
  • Just the way you are - Bruno Mars
  • You're an Ocean - Fastball
  • Tarzan and Jane - Aqua (another questionable choice, but man, it was fun belting to it)
  • Just Can't Get Enough - Black Eyed Peas
  • Your Love is My Drug - Kesha
  • We are Golden - Mika
It occurs to me that this would be a great playlist for running too. I might do that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment