Saturday, April 16, 2011

I'm back!!!

Sorry for being MIA. Last week was crazy busy. There was a wedding on Saturday and all the things that led up to it, from the secret bridal shower, to making and decorating three cakes in three days and also a birthday! Also had Elizah stay with me for two nights, which was really really nice - I love it when she stays, and it was great catching up!

But I just wanted to say that I'm back this week and will be updating as and when I can.

My new thing - I want to write a children's book! That's right, you read that right. I want to write a children's book! As an adult, I still like reading children's books (well, the ones that I used to read as a child). It reminds me of a simpler time! So I will be concentrating my energy on starting that. Yes, this blog is called a rolling stone for a reason!!!

On another note, I have been watching the Real Housewives of Orange County and I really want to live one of their lives! It must be so fabulous to just be able to have all the money to do sfa all day and be one of the ladies who luncheon!

No comments:

Post a Comment