Saturday, April 16, 2011



Ok - so this is a little late, but hey - MKR has been such a biig part of my TV viewing schedule for the last few months, that it is difficult not to talk about the final.

Talk about close!

Congratulations Sammy and Bella! Even though Bella kinda annoys me - I do have to admit that they deserved to win. Kane and Lee did a wonderful job as well, and especially coming from out of no where - they were amazing!



I really thought that Kane and Lee would win though. I was very impressed with how chilled Lee was throughout the whole process. Kane was freaking out a bit (let's not even talk about Bella's cry in the kitchen - what was up with that) but Lee held it together and didn't seem to sweat anything. Good job girl!

All in all, I'm glad that the grand final was so close. I think it really showed that the best two teams made it to the end. It would have definitely been very disappointing if it was a blow out.

I guess the big question now is: what am I going to watch now? :) Bring on Season 3!

I love you Manu!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment