Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Khloe and Lamar - Episode 2

Photo Credit

So the latest installment of the Kardashians franchise. For starters, I like the theme song better. Kourtney and Kim take on New York just had the stupidest (no offense ladies) music at the start. Stupidest. This one is way better. So it's a good start.

The voice Khloe uses to speak to Lamar is annoying. Oh wait. I do it too. :)

Say what you want - I really like the Kardashians. I think they are really tight and the bond between them is amazing. There was this other show about three sisters "Wild Things" or something like that, and that was complete trash. They didn't seem as connected as the Kardashians, I lost interest very quickly.

Tonight's episode: Rob starts managing the BG5 girls (btw, who the hell are they?) and Khloe has had enough of Jamie and his lazy ways.

Fashion alert - the big leopard print head gear Khloe wears. Pretty cool - although I'm not sure whether it's something that I could pull off. I just look stupid with headbands, so I'm not even going to try.

Funny scene - None tonight - a little disappointed. It's a bit on the serious side!

OMG scene - Khloe changing the locks on the door and confronting Jamie. Awkward turtle. I think a girl should not get between her husband and his best friend. I do know where she is coming from though. Jamie had no right saying to her that he has known Lamar for 20 years and Khloe just "popped up" a year ago. Get over it bro.

My personal opinion - I'm sorry, I don't like Malika. She is such an extra and she plays up to the cameras. Very annoying. Very very extra. Very very annoying. Everytime she is on the screen, I will yell something to her on the screen, I think I might be annoying Luke. Oops! :)

That's all I'll say about this episode - I liked the episode, but it's not one that I would watch over and over again. I do like that Khloe has put her foot down though, but it appears that the fight between her and Jamie is just beginning.

Off to the next show!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment