Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Dance Scene - Episode 2

I don' know whether Lauri Ann (or how you spell it) thinks that she is a bad ass or something, but I don't understand her. WHY do you need to haze Kherington? Is that really necessary? I am still undecided about Kherington. I'm undecided about the whole show actually. I think that it's a good background filler TV - and I wouldn't care whether I missed the show or not. I just can't decide. Give me a few more episodes.

Although, having said that, I do enjoy the dance scenes - I always wished that I could dance, but alas! I was born with two left feet and a voice that would scare the dogs away.

Ugh - time to wrap this up - Chelsea Lately is on and I just can't stand her. AND that is an understatement to say the least!

What is this week going to bring! Bed time! Night peeps!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment