Saturday, April 16, 2011

Ruthless Rob...

I can't believe how ruthless Rob Mariano is! Voting out Matt again (although I thought that he was a little naive), but I'm ultra annoyed that he went after my boy Mike. I LOVE Mike - so hot! But he was always going to be a target if he didn't win Immunity, so  let's just hope that he does something on Redemption Island and come back into the game and kick ass!!


What's not to love? :)

David is annoying and Philip is CRAZY!!! They need to get rid of him. He is a ridiculous excuse for a man! He talks about stealth, but he's the blabbermouth which has told EVERYONE their strategy at Tribal. It's ridunk.

In saying all that though - I've always liked Rob! If Mike doesn't win, I sure hope that Rob does! He is hilarious, but I cannot STAND the skanky harem he's got around him! (with the exception of Andrea - she's ok)

Yes, I still watch Survivor. And yes I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment