Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!!


Happy Easter to all my fwens...:)
 Ok - so while I was doing this - one thought came to mind:

Ross:    What is Monica's biggest pet peeve?
Joey:   ANIMALS DRESSED AS HUMANS!!!
Ross:   That's correct.

So yes, I hate animals dressed as humans as well. But when I found these bunny ears in my house, I thought that I should at least see whether Rosie Rose was willing to pose. And guess what? She is the perfect model!!

Luke and I went to Mass this morning. St Francis Xavier's in South Hobart. The church was amazing and definitely going to be our wedding venue. Lock it in. :)

Although we should probably speak to the priest beforehand...

On another note, the Easter Bunny (aka Luke) has been pretty good to me. The loot:

a) a chocolate tulip;
b) a dark chocolate bilby; AND
c) a bag of chocolate eggs!

All from Darrell Lea... :) Thanks babe!


Buck posing with my Easter haul!!

I love this holiday. :)

I will leave you with this quote:


The joyful news that He is risen does not change the contemporary world.  Still before us lie work, discipline, sacrifice.  But the fact of Easter gives us the spiritual power to do the work, accept the discipline, and make the sacrifice.  ~Henry Knox Sherrill

Happy Easter everyone!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. lol. Well, she's actually an animal dressed up as another animal yes? ;D
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...poor doggie

    Cheers
    Keet

    ReplyDelete